Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lucy Cowl




Last week I finished my third cowl of the winter (I think I'm all set on the cowl front for some time, don't you think? They're just such a quick, gratifying project, its hard to stop casting on for them!).  This was knit while waiting to pick up our kitty and then during her first few days here when I was keeping her company as she was adjusting to our home, hence the name. 

This is the Gap-tastic Cowl by Jen Geigley made of Malabrigo Chunky in Natural.  I used only two skeins of yarn, making the finished cowl only around 8 inches wide, but I'm very happy with how it came out.  It is warm and cozy and so easy to wear.  I just wrap it around twice and head out the door, no fiddling around with it to make it look right.  I love that about this cowl.

If you'd like to see more details they are here on Ravelry.




1 comment: