Monday, March 14, 2011

List Mini Book


A few weekends ago I was feeling the itch to make something, but wanted instant gratification instead of working on one of my many long term projects.  Inspired by Elise's mini books and heavily inspired by Jamaica Make's Book of Lists, I created my own little list mini book.


I am a list writer by nature, and thought it was a neat, quick way to document thoughts, ideas, and goals.  I'm so happy how this has come together and will be adding more lists as time goes by.  Ideally I'd like to say that I'm going to add a list a week, but that's not how life goes and I kind of like not having any pre-planned idea of when to add to it, its there if I want to add to it, and if I don't that's ok.

The details: This little book measures 3 1/2" x 7", both the front and back covers are lined with coordinating patterned paper, everything is made of leftovers from my "serious" scrapbooker phase (I don't have a clue anymore who made most of the papers, but I do know the little typewriter is Hambly and the spring squares paper is S.E.I.).  I used two metal book rings to hold it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment