Sunday, February 6, 2011

Under the Weather



A bad head cold has left me feeling very under the weather these last few days, but I'm trying to not let it interfere with everything we had planned this weekend.  Yesterday we went down to Boston for the Bruins game.  It is always fun to take a trip to the city, but everytime I'm there I wonder how on earth I managed to live down there for four years in college.  Only four short years later and I feel like the crowds and the constant bustle would suffocate my spirit.



Today the plan is to get as much rest as possible, inhale cup after cup of tea, make some progress on what feels like the million crafty projects I have going right now, and explore the old songbooks that my grandmother sent me home with, looking for some oldies but goodies.

Tonight we're headed to my sister-in-law's to watch the Superbowl.  I'm rooting for the Packers, but in all honesty I'll probably spend more time playing with the nieces and at the food table than watching the game...when the Patriots aren't in it, it's just not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment