Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Sweater for Baby Mariah




I was worried I wouldn't finish this little sweater in time for my cousin's baby shower but I finished with time to spare.  It is the In Threes baby cardigan by Kelly Herdrich and it is such a lovely little pattern that I know I will be making it time and time again.  I chose to do a long sleeved version for this little baby, baby Mariah, and size it up so that it will hopefully fit her this fall and winter, as I figured babies born in mid-May generally don't require much in the way of sweaters right off...then again, this is Vermont, so you never know.  More details on ravelry: here.

The baby shower was yesterday in a church fuction room.  It had beautiful 12 over 12 windows with wavy glass and gorgeous murals on three of the 4 walls of scenes of the village we were in.  We were treated to some early spring snow yesterday, but it didn't dampen spirits in the slightest.  It was a lovely shower for two equally lovely people. 


No comments:

Post a Comment